Our goal is to create a safe and healthy working place for all employees, contractors and the public. Practicing responsible stewardship of the environment in its activities are the key priorities for DTLK & BMA Limited.
We work to improve our EHS performance through;
- Training and Safe Operations
- Leadership and Commitment Management
- Incident Reporting and investigation
Our Managers support this policy with the belief that all injuries are preventable, the environment can be protected and damage or loss to property or equipment can be prevented. To achieve this;
- Each Manager, supervisor and member of the workplace is responsible for meeting our EHS standards and will be held accountable for their individual performance, and the performance of those working under their supervision.
- We shall treat the EHS aspect of any work activity with equal value to commercial, production and quality.
- We shall comply with applicable laws and regulation pertaining to the country of operation.
- We shall support the identification of hazards and assessment of risk in the workplace.
- We shall encourage the reporting of unsafe acts and conditions and the actions to improve performance.
- We shall provide adequate resources and training to ensure work is carried out safely and professionally.
- We shall investigate all events where injuries, damages to property or environment has occurred and ensure that corrective actions are undertaking and are communicated in a timely manner.
Everyone working within DTLK & BMA Limited, has an obligation to comply fully with this policy and in so doing, we believe we will create a working environment where continuous EHS performance is enhanced.
Every Facility is equipped with Burn kits and First Aid kits all over the work site. Managers must report accidents and record the event. Every Site facility must have a focal EHS person equipped and trained.